Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Allie's Room

My mom took the kids home with her on Sunday night so I could have some time alone. I spent the majority of my time finishing this room. It was a beast to paint with all the white corners.
I think it turned out great. I hope Allie likes it as much as I do.

I really love how my vinyl flowers from Uppercase Living turned out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natasha, That is awesome!!! Are you for higher? Susie in Nebraska

Barrett family said...

It is darling. It makes me want to work on Jamisons room. Yes we've been here 5 years December 5th and I still haven't got his room done.

Coordination Queen said...

Love it! That is awesome!

Denise said...

Looks GREAT!! Well done, Tasha!

wendysue said...

It looks fabulous! I love the flowers!

Jenna said...

So cute! Can't wait to see it in person. The corners look great by the way.