Sunday, January 3, 2010

Things I want to do this year...

I am really energized to do a bit more scrapbooking this year. I'm going to start by making a book of my blog for the past two years. I haven't decided if I will make 1 book or 2 (one for each year).

I was looking back at summer 2008 entries and laughing at some of the funny/cute things my kids said. It should be a fun process looking at our past two years. I'm using blurb.com in case anyone else is interested in making a blog book.

I also really want to make more physical scrapbook pages. I'm not going to school this semester and probably won't be as busy with my photography business. I will need a creative outlet and I'm hoping to have that with paper and pictures.


one spread from Project 365

I have spent a lot of time this year working on Project 365 (~one photo per day with short journaling blocks). It has been a lot of work and I have enjoyed sharing our story in this way. I haven't been perfect about taking one picture every day but I have been able to capture a lot of our everyday stories. I still have to finish September, November, & December in that album. I have ordered Project Life (which should come tomorrow - YEAH!) and will continue doing this page divider style scrapbooking. I'm just not planning on doing it as intensely as I did this year. I may pull in some older photos and tell those stories along with our current ones.

No comments: