
At this point (38 weeks) I am feeling grouchy and tired most of the time. I am definitely at the end of this. My body is not comfortable at this point. Baby is crowded and so am I. I feel bad for my family. I am not much fun to be around right now.
We are getting very ready for the baby to come. I finished the last of the burp cloths and blankets that I wanted to make today. I've got a bag packed for the hospital. The pacifiers are sterilized. The baby's room is cleaned up. I think we are finally ready with the preparations we wanted to make. Now we just wait (and maybe hang some pictures with this new method I want to try out).
On Wednesday I was dilated to 1.5 and the doctor estimates the baby's weight at 7.5-8 pounds. I've had some contractions since then but nothing that is consistent or very painful. We're ready to try 2 new labor inducing ideas that we heard about recently. One is rubbing a certain part on my feet. The other is eating eggplant parmesan. My mom has some obligations tomorrow afternoon so we are going to wait until after that for the foot rub. Maybe I'll get eggplant parmesan early next week if we still have no baby.
And my friend, Chris, that was due the same day as me had her healthy baby girl last Saturday. Allie and I were a little jealous when we heard the news!
Friday, July 16, 2010
How I'm feeling...
Labels: About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
good luck! hope that baby comes soon. It is too hot to be pregnant right now!
Can't wait!
Good luck with the coming weeks!
BTW - you are one dang cute pregnant lady!!! :)
I am so with you!!! I feel like I could post your first paragraph on my own blog. lol. Good news is, I am scheduled for an induction on Monday. Only 5 days late. I guess 5 is better than....well, anything more than that. Good luck!! Baby Smith will be here before you know it. :)
You look great. I am excited to find out if you are having a boy or girl, so I am sure you are down right impatient!
you seriously look good. You are cute. I know you don't feel it, but we all think so. Good luck! Can't wait to see what that cute baby is going to be!
Post a Comment