Friday, July 9, 2010

Today...

We've had kind of a busy week. I was hoping we could just relax today. Today is normally a big chore day but I thought we could do our chores tomorrow instead. I was hoping the kids would play nicely and entertain themselves and I would work on some fun things. I was hoping for a quiet day.

Today is not working out that way so far. The boys have been fighting a lot already. There has been a lot of whining and crying to me about what the other has done. Parker bit Caden on the arm. No one is playing nicely so far. I did finish this scrapbook page in the midst of the chaos but it wasn't the refreshing experience I had hoped for (and I'm not totally satisfied with the final result). Anyway, I am going to post this and then figure out something for the kids to do. They are probably going to rest time soon. Or maybe I'll take them swimming - our days always seem shorter/better when we work in a trip to the pool.

I also made this page a few weeks ago. Both were created from templates I either got for free or for a $1 (I've been buying a lot of supplies at JessicaSprague.com on Wednesdays).

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Cuteness! I'm glad you captured that special time one on one with your little buddy. Can you believe he's not going to be your baby soon? :)