Sunday, November 11, 2012

Church with our 2 year old...

Sydney is a handful at church. Here are some of the funny things she did today during our primary sacrament meeting.

We have a horse in our church bag. The horse has a saddle that buckles on and off. Sydney took the saddle off and said, "Horse-y naked. Naked! Naked!" Then she said he was taking a shower and getting all clean!

When the sacrament bread came to our row, she bypassed the one piece rule and grabbed a fistful of bread. She stuffed it all in her mouth and I ate the crumbs.

The primary program had been underway for a few minutes and we had pointed out Allie, Caden & Parker to Sydney. She decided that she wanted to go up and see Allie which of course was not a good idea. I intercepted her and took her to the back of the chapel to watch. I was holding her and suggested that she say hi to Allie (by waving). Instead she yelled in her loud voice, "Hi! AHHYA!" when Allie didn't yell back or do anything distracting, Sydney said, "Ahhya not hear us!" I could tell by the smile on Allies face that she did indeed hear us! After Sydney did the same thing to Caden, I took her out to run the halls.

No comments: