I'm really excited tonight. I don't usually have this much positive emotion running through me so I thought I would write about it. Here are a few things I'm excited about:
1. Retirement! My mom is retiring and my dad is cutting back his work some. My dad just signed a contract to become an employee of the hospital which means that he and my mom won't have a small business to run anymore. I told Allie that we should have a retirement party for Grammy and she said we should make a cake, something bittersweet. I'm sure this is a bittersweet move for my parents but I am so EXCITED for the time it will free up for them.
2. Christmas! I have been unknowingly holding back my Christmas spirit this week as I focused on preparing for an exam I had tonight. Now that it is over, I am excited to start wrapping presents, making things, and getting ready for Christmas.
3. Technology! I'm getting an iPhone this weekend and I am so excited about it. I have been pining for one for months but we keep putting it off for financial reasons. We found out last week that my old phone will no longer work in 2013 so I have to get something different. (I have lost it for the time being too which adds fuel to the fire). I have decided to get the iPhone now as opposed to waiting another 2 years. I'm really excited about the camera and GPS aspect of having a smartphone!
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Giddy...
Labels: About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah for getting your exam done! Have a great weekend!
Those all sound like wonderful reasons to be happy. Your parents are such hard workers. Glad they will be able to take a little time off. I sure do love and appreciate you and your family. I feel so blessed to have you all in my lives and as my family. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy the rest of the month :) Those kids of yours are just so darn cute.
Post a Comment