Sydney has some darling and funny things that she says these days. Here are as many as I can remember:
"You're the best mom/grandma/Allie in the whole wide world in the town!"
"I'm sorry I caused so much trouble." Sometimes she'll say this when she hasn't caused any trouble.
"This is pink. Pink is my favorite color!"
"You can count on me, Mom."
"That was puh-tastic!" For anything she thinks is fantastic.
"Thank you for buying me this dress/flip-flop/etc."
"I need to put on sunscreen so I don't get sun-bited."
"You're my underwater friend." (said while you are swimming with her or sometimes when you are not.)
"You're my underwater friend." (said while you are swimming with her or sometimes when you are not.)
"My birthday is June-a-ly 23rd."

"I want to sleep in my little fixer bed." - referring to the blankets we put on the floor for her when she comes into our room.

"I want to sleep in my little fixer bed." - referring to the blankets we put on the floor for her when she comes into our room.
She will often ask, "Are you thinking about what I'm thinking about?" When you reply with, "I don't know. What are you thinking about", she will often say, "Sage."
"Up-steps" = upstairs
"Blanquet" = blanket



No comments:
Post a Comment