I LOVED my race! It was a beginner triathlon with a 250 yard swim, 8 mile bike ride, and 2 mile run. The swim was fun and quick, the bike ride was through beautiful countryside ending with a hard hill, and the run was a little bit painful (I thought I might puke during the last mile of it) but fun. I'm ready to do another one! (I'd like to get the kids to do one too.) I thought I would be incredibly sore the next morning but I wasn't too bad. Seeing all my competitors' nice road bikes made me want to invest in one of those someday too. For now my trusty mountain bike will do. : )
I just looked up my time and it was faster than I anticipated. ~1 hour and 3 minutes. 5th out of 11 in my age group.
Saturday, June 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Way to go!
Post a Comment