Sunday, December 22, 2013

Temple Couches...

Yesterday Bob and I left the kids at home with Allie and a babysitting friend so that we could go to the temple and then to IKEA. (It was wonderful to be in the temple on the Saturday before Christmas.) We took out all the back seats in the van so that we could get a new couch for upstairs at IKEA. (Our old one from the first days of our marriage was falling apart.) The main part of the couch came brilliantly packed in a large box. The fabric slipcover came in a separate small box. Bob assembled it last night.


The little girls woke up early this morning and we went upstairs to see the new charcoal gray couch. I excitedly asked Sydney if she liked it. She said, "No. I think you should take it back to the temple and get a new one!"

No comments: