Monday, January 20, 2014

Blogging Break...

I am taking a class at BigPictureClasses.com (Inspired Scrapbooking) right now and it has led me in the direction of wanting to organize and play with my physical pictures more. I'm going back to a class I took in 2008 (Library of Memories) on that website too to finish some of the organizing processes I started 5 years ago. For the few of you that still check this, I won't be blogging for the next few weeks as I focus on my memory keeping in a different form.


Scrapbook Goals

1. Finish one school year in Allie's (and then Caden's) elementary school album each month. This equals 2-3 Project Life spreads with pictures and some school work for each grade. If I do this I can have both albums done by the end of he year. That sounds fantastic to me.

2. Finish one layout each month to go along with the class I am taking. 

3. Spend some time printing and organizing photos from the last few years.

4. Scrapbook other stories as I am inspired to tell them.