Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Right now...

We are moved in. We can find most of the things we need. I am loving the change so far. So many beautiful trees, walking trails and we are so close to everything we do/need.


My kids are giving me fits. Sage's favorite thing to say right is "You are stupid, (name of person she is mad at)!" She says it over and over again and hurts all of our feelings. Not sure how to deal with this/stop it. She poops in the potty by herself which is good except for when she gets off without wiping or puts her poo in the sink. Yesterday she went in her diaper at the pool - that's always fun!

Sydney is having clothing issues. She would be happiest to run around nude. Her panties bother her because they move so she'd rather go without them. She doesn't want to wear shorts, sometimes doesn't want shirts. She is making me crazy. I really don't care what she wears as long as she is covered!

The boys are picking on each other and their sisters. They aren't being very obedient when asked to do things. They enjoy dropping things off the staircase on top of people's heads. They are happy when active so we have been running or biking most mornings.

Allie is probably the easiest though she keeps butting in with snide comments when I am working with the boys. 

I really want to enjoy the summer with them but sometimes it is really hard to do.

1 comment:

Alison said...

You aren't alone! Congrats on completing the move. I would love to see pictures of your new home.