Friday, October 31, 2014
Trick-or-Treat
I want to remember a couple of things from tonight.
Sage sat in the wagon the whole time. She went up to a couple of houses and otherwise was very happy to sit, eat some treats and watch the others.
Sydney ran from house to house with the others. She carried her bag the whole time and didn't complain or get tired. We offered to carry it when it got heavy but she wanted to do it herself. She was really sweet to bring candy back to Sage several times. At one point I mentioned that she was the cutest little trick-or-treater I had ever seen to which she replied, "Everybody says that!" I think she was a hit as Thor.
Caden was motivated to get as much candy as possible tonight after realizing he could donate it to servicemen and women overseas and make money too. He wanted to hit houses more than once and go longer and longer.
I kept hearing, "Look! It's Captain America!" I think Bob was the most visible member of our Avengers group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I think I need to see a picture of the Smith Family Avengers--it sounds like you looked great!
Post a Comment