I was sending a text to a friend tonight and decided I wanted to record my thoughts here as well.
Things are really starting to look up here. Parker started back to public school last week and he had a really hard couple of days. (Refusing to go to school, spending all or part of the day in the counselors office, refusing to do work when he did go to school, being dragged into school by the VP and me one day). Yesterday and today he is doing phenomenally well. He is making his own lunch, playing with kids from school in the afternoon, doing homework, and going to school completely willingly. It honestly feels like a miracle and another inspired step on this crazy journey. I even wonder if we needed to be in this rental house for him to be able to start public school again at this particular school with these kids, teachers and administrators at this particular time. They have been so awesome with him!
We had two really great evenings as well. It feels more like what I envision a full, good life with a handful of kids to feel like.
Wednesday, January 14, 2015
Miracles...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment