Friday, October 23, 2015

Family Update...

I was going to do an entire family update in one post but I think I better break it up. I'll write about each of us and post it as I finish it - youngest to oldest.

Sage - age 3 1/2 - She's a mess. Her favorite things to do right now are ride her trike down the sidewalk and color pictures. She is getting good at coloring in the lines and choosing different colors for different things. She is very independent and fearless. She is known to walk out the front door without anyone knowing and ride her trike down the sidewalk. She is also known for climbing into the fridge to get her own yogurt. She likes to ask you to get her more things to eat when she hasn't finished the first or second things you have gotten her. She is trying more foods and loves ketchup. She loves books. Every night we read to her and then she looks at books until she falls asleep. She always falls asleep with a book in her hands or on her face. She goes to preschool Mondays and Wednesday from 9-2 and is starting to write some letters. She doesn't like having her hair brushed and picks out her own clothes to wear. She is always excited if I find or buy her something new - she is not picky about what she wears. She almost always puts her shoes on the wrong feet unless you correct her. She still wears a pull-up at night and will pee in it in the morning if we don't take her to the bathroom quick enough. During the day she sometimes waits too long and pees on the carpet or floor (ugh!). She loves to go to the park and swing. She likes me to push her as high as I can. She is fairly athletic and tries "dangerous" things at the parks. So far she hasn't gotten hurt doing any of that but she falls almost daily running around. She usually has at least one scratched up knee. She is fiercely cute and definitely the baby. We love her!

No comments: