I wanted to do something to infuse more positivity and spirituality into our home this summer. Every morning around breakfast time we say this scripture al together.
After that we have quick family prayer. Then I share a scripture (working from New Testament scripture mastery list) and a thought connected with it.
The last thing we do is come up with 10 unique things we are thankful for. We write them on this chart on the wall.
My inspiration for writing this post today is the transformation I observed in Parker today. When we started this chart he contributed little to nothing to the thankful chart. Today I had to make a rule for him to let other people share because he was constantly rattling off more new things to be grateful for. I am grateful for him and for our special little morning routine.


No comments:
Post a Comment