
I seem to be starting lots of books lately and reading sections of books. I don't seem to be finishing many books right now because I get too intrigued by something new. I'm okay with that. I'm learning a lot.
Here are 3 books I have finished and highly recommend:
The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
Gift from the Sea by Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Here are the books I have read from in the past month:
Relating to Hormones:
What Your Doctor May Not Tell You about Premenopause by John Lee
Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom by Christiane Northrup
Avoiding Breast Cancer by Joseph McWherter
Relating to Relationships:
Stand Up for Your Life by Cheryl Richardson
The Parenting Breakthrough and Toss the Guilt, Catch the Joy by Merrilee Boyack
The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work by John M. Gottman
Others:
Michelle by Liza Mundy
Gorgeously Green by Sophie Uliano
Glimpses Into the Life and Heart of Marjorie Pay Hinckley by Virginia H. Pearce
Friday, February 13, 2009
Books and me...
Labels: About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really liked Snowflower and the Secret Fan also.
Hey Tasha - just wanted to answer your questions. I run most of my short runs (6 miles or less) on the treadmill at the local YMCA in the mornings. They have childcare. I do my long runs (6 miles and up) on Saturday mornings outside, that way I don't have to rush because Rob has the kids. (BTW - joining the local Y has been GREAT for us. We battled the decision for months because of the cost but we both agree that is has been well worth it. Anything to relieve a little stress is nice.) Are you running much these days?? I still remember those early morning laps at the BYU track!! :)
Post a Comment