When I first started my blog, I posted several scrapbook pages that I was working on. I haven't done that in a long time. A lot of that has to do with the fact that I don't scrapbook as much now that I blog. I tell my stories here instead of there.
I was feeling down in the dumps this morning until I realized what I could work on. I have been wanting to print out some digital scrapbook pages I have made over the past 2-3 years. While I was finding the pages I had not printed, I also found a few pages that I started but didn't complete. It was fun to finish pages while I waited for pages to print. It was productive and easy - just what I needed. I have about 8 pages to add to my scrapbooks after a day of finishing and printing. It was great. It also helped that we finally have both computers working in here. Parker happily played computer games while I worked on my project.
Several months ago I typed up all the events from my 2005 calendar. I decided to put that information on a scrapbook page but never finished it. Today I put on the finishing touches. It is fun to have this view of our life in 2005.
When Allie got home from school, she wanted to know how I got the scrapbook pages I had printed to look like they do. With a little help, she made her first digital scrapbook page this afternoon. Very funny pictures of Parker the summer he turned 2!
This is another page I started last year and finished today. I really like how it turned out.
Although I couldn't fathom finishing the laundry this morning, I happily conquered it this afternoon after my morning of "filling up". I need to remember that.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
I haven't done this in awhile...
Labels: Scrapbooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those are awesome!
Hey Tash - nice looking pages. Do have a program or is it a website?? I know, I'm an idiot but I'm clueless.
As for running, I watch TV while on the treadmill. It's built in so I make good use of it. If I'm outside, I'll listen to music unless I'm running with someone.
BTW, what kind of camera do you use? I'm looking at the Canon XSI or the Nikon D80. Just trying to get some photographer's opinions. THANKS!!
Post a Comment