
I organize pictures on my computer in folders by quarter. At the end of the quarter (or several months later) I go through this file and choose the best pictures to print (~20%).
I took a ton of personal pictures from Oct-Dec of last year (1244 in my Picasa file) - Colorado for my Grandma's funeral, Halloween, Abigail, Christmas photos shoots, etc. I thought there was no way I would take that many pictures again in a quarter. Well, I outdid myself. From January-March of this year I have 1552 pictures in my Picasa file. What the HECK! I don't even know how I got SO many pictures.
I need to sort through and print my Fall 2008 and Winter 2009 folders. That is going to be a task! This quarter I need to tone it down and get back to my 500-700 photo range.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
I Take A Lot of Pictures...
Labels: About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment