I watched this tutorial last week on creating digital scrapbook pages from pre-made templates. On the same website they have products for $1 on Wednesdays so I only paid $1 for this template and got 3 pages out of it.
I've been doing some digital scrapbooking for 3-4 years now and I'm a little embarrassed that I didn't really know how to do this until this week. It is easy and fun! I whipped out these three pages today with some photos we had taken in May. I love how they are each different and yet the same.
I'm loving and missing my kids a bit today. It is great to have these days home alone but I know I will be ready to see them when they come home on Friday.
Listening to Jon Schmidt radio today on Pandora. Perfect for a creative Sunday.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Being Creative...
Labels: Scrapbooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
thanks for the pandora tip. I am always trying to figure out a good way to listen to the radio on the computer.
Have a good week w/ no kids. that will be nice and also weird!
I'm sure it's nice to have some time alone..but too bad you're not with your family on Thanksgiving. Do you have anywhere to go?
My friend Jennifer and I are planning a lovely modern Thanksgiving feast just for us. It's going to be fun! No need to feel sorry for me!
Post a Comment