Bob and both received changes to our assignments at church. He got released as a 14-15 year old Sunday school teacher and is now serving as an early morning seminary teacher (class starts at 6AM at the church). He co-teaches the Junior/Senior class with another man in our ward. So far he loves it and is VERY tired at night!
For about 6 months, I had been serving in Primary as a teacher for the CTR6 class. I had a cute class of 1st and 2nd graders. I really liked being their teacher. I was a little sad to be changed from that calling so quickly and happy to help where I am needed. That place is nursery now. We have over 20 nursery age kids (18months-3years) and only small rooms to meet in. A couple of weeks ago they split the nursery into an older class and a younger class. They asked me to serve as a nursery worker. I am in class with the younger kids including Sage. So far it is going well.
Saturday, September 21, 2013
Church Calling Changes...
Labels: Church
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment