I'm going to attempt to document my week this week. It's always fun to go back and remember what the days looked like in certain times of my life.
Monday
5:45AM - Up for an early morning grocery trip. I try to go early enough that I can be home before Parker leaves. Sometimes we are out of things he needs to pack his lunch. Wal-Mart is pretty quiet at that hour. The only check-outs open are self-checkout and the line (that is supposed to be short) with tobacco products. I always have a few things to price match so I have to use that line. I feel bad when people with a few items get in line behind me.
7AM - Home. Unload groceries with Allie's help. I didn't see Parker this morning (his bus comes at 6:50).
7:30AM - Shower.
until 9AM - Get ready. Get the girls ready. Pack their lunches. I'm pretty sure I had to pack Caden's lunch as well so he could make the bus on time. Make-up. Dry hair.
9:15AM - Dropped the girls off at school. We were a little late today.
9:30AM - Arrive at work. (I'm going to watch a friend's baby in April and May while she finishes teaching for the year so this part of my schedule is about to change.)
1:55 PM - Leave work. Pick up girls from preschool.
2:15PM - Home for my nap and the girls' TV time.
3:05PM - Parker comes home on the bus.
3:45PM - Load the girls up to get Allie at school. Parker stays home and plays outside with the neighbors.
4:00PM - Drive through McDonalds to get my starving girls a snack/dinner. Cheeseburgers and fries and water.
4:15PM - Drop Allie off at the high school for a theatre thing.
4:20PM- 4:45PM Take the girls to the park to play for a few minutes.
5:00PM - Pick Caden up at the school after track practice.
5:15PM-5:45PM Started an episode of Property Brothers with the kids. I was so tired and unmotivated to make dinner.
6:00 PM - Pick up Allie at the high school and then come home to finish Property Brothers.
6:45PM - Pizza for dinner. Frozen for the kids. Gluten-free Dominos for me (Bob picked it up). The pizza was supposed to be for Friday. Oh, well.
7:30PM - FHE. Quick scripture and then outside for a quick game of basketball. The girls pulled up chairs in the garage to watch and Nolan joined from across the street. It was fun.
8-9PM - Getting the kids to bed. We miss the days when we could have all our kids in bed by 7. I read to both boys while Bob gets the little girls taken care of. I am currently reading From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler with Caden and My Side of the Mountain with Parker.
10PM - Bob to bed.
11PM - Tasha to bed.
We also had the tile guy Isaac here from 9-2 and 5-7 working on the sheetrock and cement board in our master bathroom.
Monday, March 21, 2016
Week In the Life - Monday...
Labels: Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment