This has been the most amazing Christmas break! I didn't want to go anywhere and we haven't. I had a few days at the beginning of the break alone which were much needed and enjoyed. Since the kids have been home (12/26) we have been relaxing, crafting, video gaming, watching TV and movies, staying in our pjs a lot and eating yummy food at sporadic times. Next week will be a shock to our systems that have enjoyed and gotten used to late nights and late mornings and no schedule. It has been heaven to have these weeks off!
There are a few things I want to remember about this break. Parker got a $100 gift card to Amazon from Bob's parents. He immediately used a portion of it to buy me, Allie and Caden Christmas gifts. He has such a generous heart at times. When the gifts arrived several days after he purchased them, he could not wait to wrap them and have us open them. He got Allie and I necklaces and gave Caden a new phone case. He had the biggest smile on his face giving and seeing how much we appreciated his gifts.
Sage and Sydney got gift cards to Walmart from Bob's parents. Sage LOVED going through Walmart picking out all the things she wanted. She got a giant stuffed hippo, Moana's necklacke, Maui's hook (from Moana), a license plate for her bike, Hatchimals, and a package of lip glosses she had seen before. She was able to get everything she wanted and was so happy about it. Sydney had a good time spending her gift card as well on a singing/recording bird, a new bike helmet, purple nail polish and a purple sucker.
I bought onesies for Allie and Caden for their Christmas pjs. Parker usually doesn't wear pjs so I bought him a Santa t-shirt instead. After Christmas, he kept asking for a onesie and promised he would wear it. I found one on clearance after Christmas for $5 and he wore it every day after that!
Games the boys played:
Clash of Clans
Clash Royale
Star Wars Battlefront
Madden NFL
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Rocket League
Overwatch
Netflix shows watched:
When Calls the Heart (me)
Gilmore Girls (mostly Allie)
Movies watched:
Zootopia
Boss Baby
Star Wars Rogue One
A Dog's Purpose
Moana
Thursday, January 4, 2018
Things to Remember...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment