Friday, September 28, 2018

Prayers Answered...

Sage got a prize from her teacher today for the first time. It is one of those plastic pencils with the little plastic stacking lead pieces. She threw it in the car when we got home but then couldn't find it. She was REALLY sad about it! So we went to the car and cleaned it from top to bottom with no luck at finding the pencil. I took some things inside and while I was gone she decided to pray. When I came back out she told me that she had prayed. I opened the sliding door slightly to get out a cup and we heard the pencil fall to the ground. There is was! A quick and sure answer to her sincere pray. I suggested that she offer a little prayer of gratitude. She looked up and said sweetly, "Thank you".

No comments: